Commitment to Provide Quality Goods and Services
Our company offers IT hardware equipments, systems and peripherals. Our products and services are of satisfactory quality in accordance with S14 (2) of the Sales of Goods Act, Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act and Lemon Law.
Warranties and Service Guarantees
Our company clearly declares the terms and conditions of any warranties or service, and guarantees to protect customers against product defects and non performance and that their products are of the utmost quality. Our company takes immediate corrective action to control any nonconformity that may arise on the performance and quality of our products.
- Our service guarantee to customers is an immediate replacement for defective products. All terms and conditions apply in accordance with the lemon law.
- The duration of warranty coverage would be made in reference to the product serial number.
Manufacturer’s warranty is provided for off the shelf product purchases which do not cover assesories and cables. The minimum warranty period for off the shelf products which excludes accessories and cables is 6 months.
- Service provided for warrantied products:
- Diagnostic test and repair are provided free of charge for individual component (not housed within a system), if product is still within warranty period of the component purchased.
- Diagnostic test and repair are provided free of charge for component for DIY systems i.e. customised systems purchased from Cybermind, if product is within still warranty period of the components purchased.
- Services not guaranteed and not under warranty:
- Reinstallation of operating system and software are provided by the company for a fee. During this service, the customer is fully responsible for backing up his own data before sending the hardware for such services. The company will not be responsible for any loss of any data in customer’s hardware.
Exchange and Refund Policy
Our Exchange and Refund Policy clearly stipulate the terms and conditions for exchange as follows:
- All goods sold in satisfactory condition are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Incompatibility of products with customer’s own system is not considered as a defective good.
- If defective product is returned within 30 days, immediate replacement will be made to the customers with the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase that the product was purchased within 30 days
- Defective product does not come with visible damage (damages that were not originally there upon purchase)
- Original packaging is to be returned together with the product, with all accessories, cables, manual, disc.
In the event that the good is out-of-stock when needed for immediate replacement of defective product:
- An alternative model will be offered,
- Customer can choose to wait for the same model when the goods are replenished at an unspecified date not later than 6 months.
- If an alternative model is unavailable or if it is not accepted by the customer, and if the same product cannot be replenished within 6 months, then a refund will be prorated based on the period 30 days after date of purchases to the warranty period.
- If defective product is returned after 30 days from date of purchase and is within warranty period, with proof of purchase presented, the company will first offer the option of repairing the product within 8 weeks from the date issued on service/RMA form. If that is not possible then A3 II d, e, f applies.
According to the lemon law, the conditions under which consumers are not entitled to a remedy are:
- The consumer damaged the item.
- The consumer had misused it and caused the fault.
- The consumer had tried to repair it himself or had someone else repair it, and damaged the item.
- The consumer had seen the defect with the naked eye when he accepted the goods.
- The consumer had been told about the fault before he bought the goods.
- The defect is due to wear and tear.
If consumer has a change of mind after purchase & requested for exchange to another product :
- The company has the right not to accept such exchange,
- If the company accepts this exchange, consumer has to top up the difference to the new product value and if the value of the new product is lower, there will be no refund on the excess balance.
- The goods returned must be in unopened & original packaging together with all accessories. Opened packaging is subjected to up to 10% restocking fees.
- The period for such exchange to be feasible is within 7days of the purchase date, after which the company will not allow any exchange to another product.
- Original receipt must be presented & will be retained. New receipt for the new product exchanged will be issued.
If consumer has a change of mind after purchase & requested for refund :
- The company has the right not to accept such refund.
- If the company accepts this refund, a restocking fee of up to 20% of goods’ present value will be imposed.
- The goods returned must be in original packaging together with all accessories, cables, manual, disc.
- The period for such refund to be feasible is within 7 days of the purchase date, after which will not allow any refund.
- Original receipt must be presented.
Our company accepts deposits for products and it is not refundable. The balance must be paid upon collection of product.
In the event that the order is cancelled by our company, the deposit is refunded to the customer. Deposit will be forfeited if goods are not collected by customer after 60 days from the date of contact for collection.
If customer defaults in any payment, the customer shall become immediately liable and shall pay to the company, the total outstanding balance of the goods purchased and 2% monthly interest. The customer shall indemnify the company in full legal cost incurred, in the enforcement of its rights under this invoice against the customer.
Redemption of Sales Vouchers
Our company currently does not issue sales vouchers. In the event that our company issues sales vouchers, we will clearly state the terms and conditions, the validity period, as well as the value of the voucher on the voucher that is issued.
Our company endeavors to offer true price benefit.
Our sales staff are informed and authorised to provide pricing of discounted fee.
Discounted price and its validity will be clearly stated on communication materials.
Our company will not give false reasons for selling goods or services at a discount.
Payment Methods and Channels
Payments can be in the form of cash, cheque, NETs or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard).
We do not accept payment in foreign currencies. Only Singapore currency will be accepted.
A receipt will be issued for the amount paid and GST is clearly stated in the receipt.
All outstanding payments must be made in full within upon delivery of goods.
Accuracy of Charging
Our company is committed to the avoidance of over or undercharging and to ensure correct change is given. Charges are clear and legible, reflecting the total amount payable and its breakdown; inclusive of GST. All products displayed in the store have price tags attached and prices are clearly updated in the pricing catalogue.
Delivery and Shipping Charges
Our company provides customers with delivery services should they require them.
The delivery charge will be clearly stated, at a cost of up to maximum SGD 50.
Delivery outside Singapore will be subject to the prevailing shipping rates and insurance which is applicable.
Charges for Extra Services
For extra services provided to our customers as requested, charges are clearly specified as follows:
- A fee of SGD30 is chargeable for diagnostic test, if customer requested for diagnostic test for entire system but purchased only 1 or selected components.
- A fee of SGD30 is chargeable for diagnostic test, if customer request for diagnostic test for any components that are not within warranty period.
- A fee of SGD30 –SGD80 is chargeable for reinstallation of operation system and software related issues.
- Additional fee of SGD20 per hour is chargeable for cloning of drive (exclusive of cost of drive). The customer is fully responsible for backing up his own data before sending the hardware for any such service. The company will not be responsible for any loss of any data in customer’s hardware. .
Collection conditions are clearly specified as follows:
Hardware that is not collected within 3 months after notification of service completion would be disposed of.
Confidentiality of Customer Data
Our company is committed to maintaining strict confidentiality of the customers’ personal particulars and undertakes not to divulge any of the customer’s personal information to any third party without the prior written consent of the customer. Our staffs are constantly reminded to adhere to this practice.
Customer’s personal particulars are solely for the purposes of completing sales transactions, logging in service orders, deliveries and collections of deposits and are strictly kept confidential. This policy is clearly stated in the various documents containing customer information.